Wednesday 26 June 2013

A Glaring Lack of Exposition

Come one come all! Marvel at the splendour, the spectacle, of the greatest blog you have ever seen! Well, not the greatest. Maybe, like, second greatest after that blog of pictures of Tom Selleck eating a sandwich by a waterfall, but the general gist still stands; this blog is totally awesome.

"Oh, but it's not even got anything on it yet, you smug bastard," a certain few smarty-pantseses (es? whats the plural of that word?) will undoubtedly be saying. Well in the same way that Schrodinger didn't know if his cat had slowly learned karate by watching it on TV for fifteen years until he opened his poison-laced box, nor will your sorry little presumptuous arses know whether this blog will be any good until I string letters together to give those weird voices in my head a way to express themselves.

But I do digress, you should totally come back in...shall we say a day or two? I should have come up with something to say by then. It'll undoubtedly be a very original heartfelt post about an arbitrary aspect of my life or maybe a review of a film that's been reviewed a hundred times before but because I'm me I think someone will want to read it AND I JUST WANT TO BE NOTICED *sob*

...I should go lie down and think for a bit.

Hey, rum.

No comments:

Post a Comment