Tuesday 27 August 2013

Breaking Radio Silence

Hello?

Is there anybody out there?

Just nod if you can here me.

And so on and so forth.

Buy 'The Dyke', the abridged edition of 'The Wall', now!
The month is over, the war is won, the elves have set sail for Valinor and the B&Q customer assistant finally came back out from behind the flippy-flappy plastic curtain. I'm back! Woo! Today is...Tuesday. My first post getting back into the two-a-week regime should be expected on this very Thursday, incidentally also the day I officially move into my new flat. There is much to do and consequentially much to say; university begins as of Monday, so expect to see a little more variation to posts rather than just the usual film/game reviews.

That's about it for now though, I'm afraid, but I look forward to seeing you, my currently steady stream of 0-3 visitors a day (I'm an internet sensation!), very soon.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment