Saturday 14 February 2015

Music Mashups and Covers

Hello dear readers! So recently, I've really been getting into (if you couldn't have guessed from the title) mashups of different songs and different-styled covers of songs, so I thought I'd throw a few your way for your listening enjoyment! As ever I'll link to each of the songs in their titles, and I'll even make a youtube playlist that you can listen to riiiiiiiiight HERE.

Apologies that this post isn't as talkative as usual, I've got a ton of stuff going on at the moment but I am determined to get my posting schedule back on track, even if it is a bit of a cop out - but hey, at least you get some cool tunes to rock out to whilst resenting me, right?


Finding pictures for these songs might be difficult, soz. 
I'm literally obsessed with this mash up, I don't think I'll be able to listen to either original versions the same way ever again.


I have a special place in my heart for lil pixel posters.
I was surprised to see that I haven't already used this song on a previous music post (found here and also here) because I fucking adore this cover and can't see why I haven't already shoved it down your throats.



Such a flattering photo. So sexy.
All the mashups.


Such low quality. Soz.
Frustratingly enough this isn't on youtube, so I've had to link to a Sound Cloud account, ruining the pattern. Goddamn it.


So. Much. Colour.
I think this is one of the more chill songs on this playlist, apart from maybe Stay With Me, Mr Brightside, despite it still having a synthy-going out vibe about it. Listen and chill the fuck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment