Wednesday 11 May 2016

Let's Cook! Curry with Rhona 2.0

Arm narm narm narm.
So in January in 2015, I showed you guys how to make curry! Now today I am back to show you how to make... Curry...? Do I eat anything other than curry? Sometimes. Is curry the best? Yes.
Today I'm showing you how to make katsu curry with crispy sweet potato! Basically the homemade version of the yasai katsu curry from Wagamama!

Fun fact, this post was originally meant to go up a couple of weeks ago, but because I'm still getting used to my Go Pro, on the first attempt, I totally fucked the angle and you couldn't see a god damn thing!

Good fucking job, Rhona.
Difficulty rating: 2/5
Duration: 2/5

I've put the difficulty as two out of five, because it's not highly technical (I'm really not that good of a cook), but there are a few of elements, time management is key and can be a wee bit fiddly in places. All in all, it takes about 30 mins to make, from prep to shovelling it into your face.

What you'll need
Ingredients:
1 White Onion
2 Cloves of Garlic
1 Chunk of Ginger
A Pinch of Chilli Flakes (depending on how spicy you like it)
1 Tablespoon of Curry Powder
1 Tablespoon of Plain Flour
250ml of Vegetable Stock
Drizzle of Honey
Drizzle of Soy Sauce
-
1 Egg
Breadcrumbs
1/2 Sweet Potato.


If a big ole idiot like me can manage this, so can you! Trust me, it tastes delicious, so try it out for yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment